SCHOOL SOCIAL WORK SERVICE
The school social work service in our school is provided by The Boys’ and Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong.
Aim of School Social Work Service
- To facilitate student to acquire balanced development from the education process;
- To enlighten students and to help them establish a proper code of values;
- To assist students in facing and solving problems, thus enabling them to acquire a richer and happier school life
- Casework Services
- School social workers help students overcome their difficulties in school and family, such as emotional, behavioral, relationship and academic problem, etc.
- Groupwork Services
- Through the use of small groups, school social workers help students establish a better understanding of themselves, develop their own potential
and deal with their developmental tasks more adequately.
- Educational Programmes
- Schools social workers also organize various types of educational programmes with aims of increasing students' self-confidence, and building up
a set of positive values and attitudes towards life.
- Enquiry Service
- School social workers answer enquiries from students, teachers and parents by providing them with the appropriate information and advice.